Elegantly styled bridge basin mixer tap with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap handles Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Also available with 200mm or 230mm centres Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD 2 TAP HOLE ARCH BASIN MIXER WITH CURVED SPOUT Complete...
- Elegantly styled bridge basin mixer tap with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap handles
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Also available with 200mm or 230mm centres
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD 2 TAP HOLE ARCH BASIN MIXER WITH CURVED SPOUT
Complete the traditional look you've always dreamed of with the in your bathroom with the Birkenhead Arch Basin Mixer with Curved Spout by Burlington. Designed to install with two pre-drilled tap holes, this tap will adorn the space on your basin, providing an unusual but aesthetically pleasing way to wash your hands and face. The feature arched mixer and curved spout will allow you mix the water to the perfect desired temperature using the chic six spoke crosshead tap heads. The crosshead valves also have beautiful ceramic Burlington-branded decorative caps, finishing off the look to perfection.
With ceramic disc technology, your new Birkenhead tap will be easy and smooth to use whilst only needing a quarter-turn to turn on/off. It will also prevent the annoying dripping previously experienced with older, leaking taps. Burlington have also included a Neoperl Aerator and a Neoperl Flow Straightener to be used if needed. They work to give you a steady and consistent flow of water if you have particularly low or high water pressures.
This basin mixer tap is available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.You can also choose between the 200mm and 230mm tap centres depending on the size of your basin and what would suit your personal taste.
• 200mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H300.22mm
• 200mm Centres, Regent Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H327.52mm
• 230mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W230 x H310.22mm
• 230mm Centres, Regent Dimensions: D162.8 x W230 x H337.52mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Curved spout can be turned 180° to each side
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee