Elegant bridge basin mixer tap with stylish crosshead tap heads and a swiveling spout Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Comes with a plug and chain waste Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON ANGLESEY 2 TAP HOLE BRIDGE MIXER WITH SWIVELING SPOUT, PLUG...
- Elegant bridge basin mixer tap with stylish crosshead tap heads and a swiveling spout
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Comes with a plug and chain waste
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON ANGLESEY 2 TAP HOLE BRIDGE MIXER WITH SWIVELING SPOUT, PLUG AND CHAIN WASTE
Adorn your traditional basin in style with the Anglesey Bridge Mixer with Swiveling Spout by Burlington. Designed to be installed with two tap holes, this tap is an unusual yet breathtakingly beautiful alternative. Packed full of modern features, this Anglesey tap also has a more contemporary styled luxury tap head whilst retaining the traditional central indice and beautiful ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps. Pair with the Anglesey range of bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
Ingeniously designed, this bridge mixer will allow you to mix hot and cold water to suit your desired temperature, whilst the swivelling spout can be turned upwards giving you a drinking fountain or a better way to wash your face without splashing water over your shoulder and the floor!
You'll also feel the benefit of ceramic disc technology hidden inside this tap. Turning on and off your tap will be much easier and smoother, whilst staying leak free for longer, so you can finally say goodbye to the annoying dripping previously experienced with older taps. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and a Neoperl Flow Straightener that you can optionally install if you have particularly high or low water pressures, to give you a steady flow of water, every time.
This tap also comes with a plug and linked chain waste - the perfect, traditional finishing touch for your basin. This basin mixer tap is also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard Dimensions: D126 x W244 x H139mm. Tap hole centres: 200mm
• Regent Dimensions: D126 x W244 x H167mm. Tap hole centres: 200mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Swivelling spout when turned up can be used as a drinking fountain!
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Plug and Chain Waste included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee