Stylish and beautifully traditional exposed thermostatic shower kit Comes with a thermostatic shower valve and fixed shower head Choice of 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch airburst luxury shower head Comes with a Claremont valve handle as standard - upgrade to Anglesey or Birkenhead to match your brassware 10...
- Stylish and beautifully traditional exposed thermostatic shower kit
- Comes with a thermostatic shower valve and fixed shower head
- Choice of 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch airburst luxury shower head
- Comes with a Claremont valve handle as standard - upgrade to Anglesey or Birkenhead to match your brassware
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON AVON EXPOSED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER KIT WITH AIRBURST SHOWER HEAD
Shower in style with the Avon Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit by Burlington. This Chrome plated thermostatic shower kit will complement your new Burlington bathroom with it's striking traditional design with modern features. Featuring a minimalist and super stylish exposed pipe thermostatic valve and a luxurious AirBurst fixed shower head, this shower kit will look and feel amazing in your new bathroom. Both the handle and lever feature an elegant decorative ceramic heads complete with Burlington branding throughout, that completes the look you've always dreamed of. You can also customise your tap heads to suit the style of Burlington brassware you've chosen for your basin and bath. As standard, this kit comes with the classically styled four spoke Claremont tap handles, but you can choose to upgrade to the more modern styled Anglesey four spoke tap handles or the beautifully designed six spoke Birkenhead handle..
In this kit you will receive:
• A wall mounted chrome plated straight shower arm ready to fix to your shower head
• A luxurious 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch AirBurst shower rose with easy clean silicone nipples giving you an invigorating and relaxing shower experience.
• Avon exposed thermostatic single function brass shower valve with a ceramic lever handle to control the flow of water and a valve to control the temperature.
Burlington shower features:
• All Burlington Shower heads feature EasyClean silicone nipples for easy limescale removal. Simply rub your fingers over the silicon nipples and the limescale will drop off. This means you'll always have water flowing downwards directly onto you rather than sideways.
• With AirBurst technology, air is forced into the water flow giving you the power of a traditional shower but saving up to 33 % water and energy costs to heat the water. Helping you save the planet and your wallet
• Thermostatic safety features - Burlington use Vernet wax capsules so the temperature of your shower will not vary by more than +-1°C. So no more scalding or freezing showers if someone flushes the toilet or does the washing up. Using Vernet thermostatic shower components will also extend the performance and lifetime due to the high quality materials and technology used.
• Ceramic discs feature within your shower kit to allow for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washer. They are also harder than diamonds! So you can feel safe in the knowledge they are long lasting and durable.
• Made from brass and Chrome plated for durability and style
• Suitable for use with all water systems up to a maximum of 5.0 bar. The valve will operate under low pressure but the manufacturers recommend that the cold water supply is at least 2metres from the outlet of the shower valve
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111.
• You will receive: Thermostatic Single Function Brass Valve with independent Temperature Control, Traditional brass faceplate, a choice of Claremont, Anglesey or Birkenhead handles, a ceramic lever, 390mm adjustable fixed shower arm, and 6”, 9” or 12” AirBurst shower head.
• European Water Label certified
• Non-return valves are built in
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee