Traditionally designed basin pillar taps with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap heads Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Also available with a 3 inch spout or 5 inch spout Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD 3” OR 5” BASIN TAPS The Birkenhead...
- Traditionally designed basin pillar taps with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap heads
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Also available with a 3 inch spout or 5 inch spout
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD 3” OR 5” BASIN TAPS
The Birkenhead Basin Taps by Burlington - a perfect and authentically traditional finishing touch for your new Burlington basin. Featuring a beautifully designed, six spoke tap head, these taps offer an elegant and regal look whilst the Chrome plating and ceramic Burlington branded decorative heads, bring them back into the 21st century. Traditionally designed but packed full of modern features, these basin taps are sure to impress for years to come. Pair with the Birkenhead range of bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
Hidden within the tap, Burlington have included a ceramic disc cartridge that will make your tap smoother and easier to use, whilst only needing a quarter turn to operate as well as making your tap drip free for longer. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator to install if you have high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener to install if you have a low water pressures. Now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can will get a consistent, steady flow of water, minimising splash back whilst also saving water.
Available with a 3” or 5” spout, you can choose which style would best suit your basin configuration. The 3” option would be well suited to the cloakroom and smaller basin sizes whilst the 5” options would suit a larger basin size. These basin taps are also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Waste not included
• 3” Dimensions: D87.3 x W65 x H139mm
• 3” Regent Dimensions: D87.3 x W65 x H166mm
• 5” Dimensions: D126 x W65 x H139mm
• 5” Regent Dimensions: D126 x W65 x H166mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee