Beautifully traditional 3 hole basin mixer tap with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap handles Thermostatic temperature control Comes with a pop-up waste Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD 3 TAP HOLE THERMOSTATIC BASIN MIXER WITH POP UP WASTE For a classically-styled, elegant basin tap with...
- Beautifully traditional 3 hole basin mixer tap with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap handles
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Comes with a pop-up waste
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD 3 TAP HOLE THERMOSTATIC BASIN MIXER WITH POP UP WASTE
For a classically-styled, elegant basin tap with the luxury of modern thermostatic technology, the Birkenhead 3 Tap Hole Thermostatic Basin Mixer Tap by Burlington will certainly impress. Designed with tradition in mind, this three-part tap has a central spout to deliver water at the perfect temperature thanks to the thermostatic controls. Thermostatic technology will stop the temperature fluctuating and will also prevent accidental scalding by restricting the temperature, giving you peace of mind when installing in your family home. On either side of the spout will sit a separate temperature and water flows control valve, giving you precise control. Both valves have the quirky six spoke Birkenhead tap heads with beautiful ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps.
This tap also comes with Ceramic Disc technology so operating your tap will be smooth and easy, as well as a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener to control the spray of water if you live with particularly low or high water pressures.
Burlington have also designed a co- ordinating range of Birkenhead bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive and designer look across your beautiful new bathroom.
• Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H125mm
• Suitable for both high and low-pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high-pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low-pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Thermostatic mixer tap with one valve to control the temperature and one valve to control the flow of water
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1287 & BS EN 1111
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Supplied with Pop-up waste
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee