Traditionally designed basin mixer tap with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap heads Comes with your choice of waste - pop-up, click-clack or plug and chain Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD BASIN MIXER TAP WITH HIGH...
- Traditionally designed basin mixer tap with stylish 8 spoke crosshead tap heads
- Comes with your choice of waste - pop-up, click-clack or plug and chain
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON BIRKENHEAD BASIN MIXER TAP WITH HIGH CENTRAL INDICE AND WASTE
The perfect finishing touch to your new Burlington basin, the Birkenhead Basin Mixer Tap by Burlington offers traditional and elegant styling with the luxury of modern features. Featuring a beautifully designed, six spoke tap head and a decorative high central indice, this Basin Mixer Tap is suited for one tap hole configurations. Both the tap heads and central indice feature a decorative ceramic plate with beautiful Burlington branding. Pair with the Birkinhead range of bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
All Burlington taps also come with a ceramic disc cartridge that allows for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washers. This Birkenhead tap is also supplied with a Neoperl Aerator for use with high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener for use with low water pressures. Now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can will get a consistent, steady flow of water, minimising splash back whilst also saving water.
This tap also is supplied with your choice of waste - choose from a Click-Clack Waste, a Pop-up Waste with a soft push/pull lever to operate or a traditional Plug and Linked Chain Waste. This basin mixer tap is also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard Dimensions: D151 x W200 x H124mm
• Regent Dimensions: D151 x W200 x H151.3mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Choose a Click-Clack Waste, Pop Up Waste with a push/pull lever or a Plug and Chain Waste
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee