Traditionally designed wall mounted radiator Made from Steel with a chrome plated finish Suitable for central heating, electric and dual fuel systems Comes with wall brackets and fixings 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON CHAPLIN RADIATOR Warm your bathroom in style with the Chaplin Radiator by Burlington. Mounted on your bathroom...
- Traditionally designed wall mounted radiator
- Made from Steel with a chrome plated finish
- Suitable for central heating, electric and dual fuel systems
- Comes with wall brackets and fixings
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON CHAPLIN RADIATOR
Warm your bathroom in style with the Chaplin Radiator by Burlington. Mounted on your bathroom wall, this radiator will complement your traditionally styled bathroom whilst adding a touch of modern design with it's beautiful gleaming chrome finish. With horizontal rails, you can warm your luxuriously fluffy towels ready for when you step out of your bath or shower. Made from high quality steel and with a 10 year guarantee, you will be sure to enjoy this beautiful radiator for years to come.
• Dimensions D126 x W542 x H1142
• Distance from wall to the rail: 94mm
• Plumbing pipe centres: 234mm
• BTU: 1092
• Made from Steel with Chrome finish
• The radiator can be installed in three different heating configurations; connected to a central heating system, fitted with a summer electric heating kit as an electric radiator, or as a dual source connected to a central heating system and with a summer electric heating kit fitted.
• This radiator has been designed to allow for the fitting of an electric summer heating kit so you can have warm towels all year round.
• During electric heating use the valves must be left open so the radiator is full of water to ensure correct performance. Summer electric heating kit sold separately and is rated IP44.
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612800 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• This radiator should only be used on closed systems containing a rust inhibitor when connected to central heating systems.
• Operating pressure up to 8bar. Maximum working temperature is 70°C
• Supplied with wall brackets and fittings
• Valves not included. Shown in pictures with Burlington Angled Valves
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee