Traditionally designed basin mixer tap with feature crosshead tap heads Comes with your choice of waste - pop-up, click-clack or lub and chain Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON CLAREMONT BASIN MIXER TAP WITH HIGH CENTRAL INDICE...
- Traditionally designed basin mixer tap with feature crosshead tap heads
- Comes with your choice of waste - pop-up, click-clack or lub and chain
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON CLAREMONT BASIN MIXER TAP WITH HIGH CENTRAL INDICE AND WASTE
The perfect finishing touch to your new Burlington basin, the Claremont Basin Mixer Tap by Burlington offers traditional, elegant styling with modern features. With a classically designed tap head and featuring a decorative high central indice, both with decorative ceramic plates and the beautiful Burlington branding, this Basin Mixer Tap is suited for one tap hole configurations. Pair with the Claremont range of bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
All Burlington taps also come with a ceramic disc cartridge that allows for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washers. This Claremont tap is also supplied with a Neoperl Aerator for use with high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener for use with low water pressures. So now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can get a consistent and steady flow of water, helping to minimise splash back.
Choose from a Click-Clack Waste, a Pop-up Waste with a soft push/pull lever to operate or a traditional Plug and Linked Chain Waste. This basin mixer tap is also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard Dimensions: D151 x W206 x H127.6mm
• Regent Dimensions: D151 x W206 x H154.9mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc to give you quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Choose a Click-Clack Waste, Pop Up Waste with a push/pull lever or a Plug and Chain Waste
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee