Elegant bridge basin mixer tap with feature crosshead tap heads and a swiveling spout Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Comes with a plug and chain waste Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON CLAREMONT 2 TAP HOLE BRIDGE MIXER WITH SWIVELING SPOUT, PLUG...
- Elegant bridge basin mixer tap with feature crosshead tap heads and a swiveling spout
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Comes with a plug and chain waste
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON CLAREMONT 2 TAP HOLE BRIDGE MIXER WITH SWIVELING SPOUT, PLUG AND CHAIN WASTE
For an unusual yet strikingly beautiful 2 hole basin mixer tap, the Claremont Bridge Mixer with Swiveling Spout by Burlington will adorn your new Burlington basin. Whilst packed full of modern features, this Claremont tap still retains a traditional, luxurious look with the classically designed tap heads and central indice with beautiful ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps. Pair with the Claremont range of bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
This Claremont tap has an ingenious bridge mixer allowing you to mix hot and cold water to suit your desired temperature whilst the swivelling spout can be turned upwards giving you a drinking fountain or a better way to wash your face without splashing water over your shoulder and on the floor!
With ceramic disc technology inside the valves, your new tap will be smooth and easy to use with only the need for a quarter turn to operation. They're also incredibly durable in comparison with older style rubber washers, giving you a drip free tap for longer. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener for you to optionally install depending on your water pressure, both giving a more consistent, steady flow of water if you have particularly high or low water pressures.
This tap also comes with a plug and linked chain waste - the perfect finishing touch for your basin. This basin mixer tap is also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard Dimensions: D126 x W244 x H139mm. Tap hole centres: 200mm
• Regent Dimensions: D126 x W244 x H169mm. Tap hole centres: 200mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Swivelling spout when turned up can be used as a drinking fountain!
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Plug and Chain Waste included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee