Traditionally designed basin pillar taps with gorgeous ceramic levers Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Also available with a 3 inch spout or 5 inch spout Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON KENSINGTON 3” OR 5” BASIN TAPS For an authentic finishing touch...
- Traditionally designed basin pillar taps with gorgeous ceramic levers
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Also available with a 3 inch spout or 5 inch spout
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON KENSINGTON 3” OR 5” BASIN TAPS
For an authentic finishing touch to your traditionally designed bathroom, the Kensington Basin Taps by Burlington will no doubt deliver. Elegant and opulent, these taps come with ceramic lever tap heads with Burlington branded decorative caps to complete the look you've always dreamed of. Burlington have also thoughtfully designed a range of Kensington bath and shower mixer taps so you can create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
With ceramic disc technology inside the valves, your new taps will be smooth and easy to use with only the need for a quarter turn to operation. They're also incredibly durable in comparison with older style rubber washers, giving you a drip free tap for longer. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener for you to optionally install depending on your water pressure, both giving a more consistent, steady flow of water if you have particularly high or low water pressures.
Available with a 3” or 5” spout, you can choose which style would best suit your basin configuration. The 3” option would be well suited to the cloakroom and smaller basin sizes whilst the 5” options would suit a larger basin size. These basin taps are also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• 3” Dimensions: D87.3 x W65 x H139mm
• 3” Regent Dimensions: D87.3 x W65 x H166mm
• 5” Dimensions: D126 x W65 x H139mm
• 5” Regent Dimensions: D126 x W65 x H166mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee