Beautifully traditional 3 hole basin mixer tap with stylish ceramic lever handles Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size Comes with a pop-up waste Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON KENSINGTON 3 TAP HOLE BASIN MIXER WITH POP UP WASTE Elegant 3 tap hole...
- Beautifully traditional 3 hole basin mixer tap with stylish ceramic lever handles
- Available in a standard or 3cm taller Regent size
- Comes with a pop-up waste
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON KENSINGTON 3 TAP HOLE BASIN MIXER WITH POP UP WASTE
Elegant 3 tap hole configurations are getting ever more popular and with the Kensington 3 Tap Hole Basin Mixer by Burlington, we can certainly see why. In the centre, your mixer spout will proudly sit with a beautiful pop up waste lever that fits seamlessly into the design of the tap. On either side of the elegant spout will sit your hot and cold water valves with the classically designed Kensington Ceramic and Chrome Plated tap levers with beautiful ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps. Whilst packed full of modern features, this Kensington tap still retains a traditional and luxurious look that you will adore for years to come. Burlington have also designed a Kensington range of bath and shower mixer taps so you can create a cohesive and designer look across your beautiful new bathroom.
Your new tap will continue to impress not only with its stylish looks but also, how easy and smooth it is to use thanks to the ceramic disc inside the valves. Ceramic disc technology also improves the durability of your tap, whilst also preventing the annoying drip-drop previously experienced with older style rubber washers, leaving you with a peaceful bathroom at last. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener to use with high and low water pressures respectively, giving you a consistent flow of water and minimising any splash back.
This basin mixer tap is available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H125mm
• Regent Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H152mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Supplied with Pop-up waste
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee