Beautiful wall mounted bath filler tap with stylish ceramic lever handles Choice of standard or 3cm taller regent height Choice of angled or straight handles Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON KENSINGTON WALL MOUNTED BATH MIXER TAP The Kensington Wall Mounted Bath Mixer Tap by Burlington...
- Beautiful wall mounted bath filler tap with stylish ceramic lever handles
- Choice of standard or 3cm taller regent height
- Choice of angled or straight handles
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON KENSINGTON WALL MOUNTED BATH MIXER TAP
The Kensington Wall Mounted Bath Mixer Tap by Burlington - an understated elegant finishing touch to your new freestanding bath. Chrome plated with beautiful curves and shapes throughout, this traditional bath mixer tap stylishly mounts on your wall, oozing pure luxury and period charm. Featuring the beautiful Ceramic Kensington tap levers with Burlington branding to control the temperature, this tap will add an enviable sense of luxury that you'll no doubt enjoy for many years to come. Pair with the Kensington range of basin taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
All Burlington taps also come with a ceramic disc cartridge that allows for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washers. This Kensington bath tap is also supplied with a Neoperl Aerator for use with high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener for use with low water pressures. Now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can will get a consistent, steady flow of water, minimising splashing of water.
Burlington have also designed this tap with Angled tap heads so you can see your bath tap at the correct angle when you walk into your bathroom. This bath mixer tap is also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard: W206mm x D157mm x H137.5mm
• Regent: W206mm x D184mm x H150mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Regent option is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste is not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee