Timelessly designed back to wall bath with a curved surround Choice of finish - matt white, sand and dark olive Comes with a waste and overflow W1800 x D950 x H602mm 10 year manufacturer's guarantee 0% Finance Available, please click this link for more details BURLINGTON LONDON BACK TO WALL...
- Timelessly designed back to wall bath with a curved surround
- Choice of finish - matt white, sand and dark olive
- Comes with a waste and overflow
- W1800 x D950 x H602mm
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- 0% Finance Available, please click this link for more details
BURLINGTON LONDON BACK TO WALL BATH WITH CURVED SURROUND, OVERFLOW AND WASTE
A beautiful addition to your new bathroom, this London Back to Wall Bath with Curved Surround, Overflow and Waste will make an elegant statement in keeping with your new timeless Burlington bathroom. Designed to be mounted against your bathroom wall, the exquisitely detailed wooden panel surround will beautifully enclose your bath. Available in the three Burlington signature colour finishes - Matt White, Sand or Dark Olive - you'll be able to complement the rest of your Burlington furniture, creating a cohesive design you'll be sure to enjoy for years to come.
Made from Lucite Acrylic, this bath has a generous interior capacity perfect for an indulgent luxury bath at the end of a long day. Supplied with an overflow and fitted waste, all you'll have to worry about is choosing your favorite out of Burlington's beautiful range of deck mounted and wall mounted bath filler taps. Although you're not able to mount a bath tap directly onto the bath, with the design of the surround you can install a deck mounted tap giving you an opulent finish.
• W1800 x D950 x H602
• Available in three colour finishes - Matt White, Sand or Dark Olive
• The bath surround is made from HDP Polymer which is a waterproof base giving you extra protection from damage caused by wet floors.
• The bath is made from Lucite Acrylic
• This London Bath is supplied with overflow and fitted waste.
• Supplied with no tap holes. Tap holes cannot be drilled into the bath however could be drilled into the furniture surround. Any taps pictured are not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee