Stunning freestanding luxury bath Comes complete with a waste and overflow Expertly crafted from Lucite Acrylic L1800 x W850 x H640mm 10 year manufacturer's guarantee 0% Finance Available, please click this link for more details BURLINGTON LONDON RECTANGULAR DOUBLE ENDED BATH Timelessly designed with a contemporary and stylish twist, the...
- Stunning freestanding luxury bath
- Comes complete with a waste and overflow
- Expertly crafted from Lucite Acrylic
- L1800 x W850 x H640mm
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- 0% Finance Available, please click this link for more details
BURLINGTON LONDON RECTANGULAR DOUBLE ENDED BATH
Timelessly designed with a contemporary and stylish twist, the London Rectangular Double Ended Bath by Burlington will no doubt complement and enhance your traditional and minimal bathroom scheme. Intricate moulding and smooth curves of the surround and body complete the look, giving you a bath that is so inviting, you'll never want to shower again. Perfect for two, this inviting double-ended freestanding bath is 1800mm long with a generous interior capacity and comfortable interior shaping. Aptly named a Soaking Tub, you'll be able to soak away your troubles with the London Rectangular Bath.
A Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, it has an outer shell of quality Lucite Acrylic that is fused to an inner skin of Lucite Acrylic which is then reinforced with a cast mix between the two acrylic mouldings. This makes the bath very strong and durable whilst being able to retain the temperature of the water longer than standard baths. You can also paint the exterior of this bath with Acrylic based primers and paints to suit your colour scheme or to make this feature bath stand out even more with a pop of colour.
Pair with a floor standing or wall mounted bath mixer tap for a look you will adore for years to come.
• Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
• L1800 x W850 x H640mm
• Weight when empty: 50kg
• Displaced capacity: 220 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• Made from TSFR
• The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process
• Overflow comes pre-drilled
• Supplied with an overflow/waste
• Not suitable for rim-mounted bath taps
• Tap sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee