Stunning roll top basin & chrome wash stand The basin is made from Natural Stone for a beautiful and luxurious finish Washstand doubles up as a handy towel rail & towel shelf 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON NATURAL STONE 75CM ROLL TOP BASIN WITH STAINLESS STEEL STAND For a basin...
- Stunning roll top basin & chrome wash stand
- The basin is made from Natural Stone for a beautiful and luxurious finish
- Washstand doubles up as a handy towel rail & towel shelf
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON NATURAL STONE 75CM ROLL TOP BASIN WITH STAINLESS STEEL STAND
For a basin that will make a real design impact in your larger bathroom, the Natural Stone Roll Top Basin with Stainless Steel Stand by Burlington certainly delivers. Shaped into an elegant roll top and made from Natural Stone - arguably the finest material for use in a bathroom - this basin is enviably stylish and luxurious as well as hardwearing and durable. A perfect match if you have chosen a beautiful roll top bath or if you simply are looking to inject period charm and luxurious design into your bathroom.
Having been meticulously polished, your new 75cm basin will be irresistibly velvety smooth to the touch. By using Natural Stone, Burlington have also been able to achieve crisp edges and smooth curves whilst retaining its rigidity. The material also allows for a larger bowl shape so you'll have plenty of space to wash your hands and face, as well as generous space to display your favorite soaps. Mounted on your wall, this basin sits on a contemporary Stainless Steel Stand that has been designed to not only be stylish but practical too with its handy shelf and towel rail so you can conveniently display your luxury hand and bath towels.
Additional Information:• W750 x D470 x H880mm
• Weight: 20.7kg
• Comes with no tap holes - 1, 2 or 3 tap holes can be drilled on site by your bathroom installer
• Basin made from Natural Stone. Basin Stand is made from Stainless Steel
• Waste, Bottle Trap and Tap not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Manufacturers advice on Natural Stone Cleaning and Maintenance:
• Please use a mild abrasive cleaner such as Cif initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
• Only use non-abrasive cleaners to maintain the basin's lustre
• Any cosmetic damage can be quite easily rectified using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area by keeping the area treated to a minimum until the mark is removed, then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre. Other marks on your bath or basin both internally or externally can generally be removed with a non abrasive bathroom cleaner or mild detergent. Should this not be the case then please revert to colour restorer or household metal polish
• Full details on how to care for your new basin will be supplied with your order