Beautifully traditional bath and shower mixer tap with feature crosshead tap handles Comes with a cradle, S adjuster, hose and shower handset Thermostatically controlled Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology 10 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON TAY THERMOSTATIC DECK MOUNTED BATH SHOWER MIXER WITH S ADJUSTER The Tay Thermostatic Deck Mounted Bath...
- Beautifully traditional bath and shower mixer tap with feature crosshead tap handles
- Comes with a cradle, S adjuster, hose and shower handset
- Thermostatically controlled
- Ceramic disc and Neoperl technology
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON TAY THERMOSTATIC DECK MOUNTED BATH SHOWER MIXER WITH S ADJUSTER
The Tay Thermostatic Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer with S Adjuster by Burlington - the perfect finishing touch to your new freestanding bath. Traditionally designed this bath mixer tap oozes luxury and period charm. Chrome plated with beautiful curves and shapes throughout, this tap will become a real feature piece in your new bathroom. Featuring the classically designed four spoke Claremont tap heads with ceramic decorative caps and Burlington branding, this tap will add an enviable sense of luxury that you'll no doubt enjoy for many years to come. With this thermostatic tap, one valve will control the temperature whilst the other controls water flow to the shower or bath. With safety in mind, the temperature control handle is pre-set to auto stop at 42°C to avoid scalding.
As well as the beautiful tap, you'll receive a Ceramic telephone headset for showering, a traditionally styled cradle and an “S” adjuster that swivels so you can position the telephone handset over the bath once your done so no more dripping on the floor. There's also ceramic disc technology that makes the valves smooth and easy to turn, giving you more precise control, as well as reducing excess dripping once turned off. This thermostatic tap is also supplied with a Neoperl Aerator for use with high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener for use with low water pressures. Now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can will get a consistent, steady flow of water, minimising splashing of water.
• W235mm x D257mm x H500mm
• Included in price: Bath shower mixer tap, standard cradle, “S” adjuster, hose, ceramic telephone handset, deck mounting unions, Claremont tap handles and Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 3 bar required
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Thermostatic mixer tap with one valve to control the temperature and one valves to control the flow of water
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste is not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee