Victorian inspired rectangular basin and pedestal Available with a choice of 1, 2 or 3 tap holes Comes with a choice of pedestal - standard or regal height Exquistely made from vitreous china 25 year manufacturer's guarantee BURLINGTON VICTORIAN 56CM BASIN WITH PEDESTAL If you're looking for simple, uncomplicated design...
- Victorian inspired rectangular basin and pedestal
- Available with a choice of 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
- Comes with a choice of pedestal - standard or regal height
- Exquistely made from vitreous china
- 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
BURLINGTON VICTORIAN 56CM BASIN WITH PEDESTAL
If you're looking for simple, uncomplicated design with bold features whilst still retaining period charm and character, the Victorian Basin with Pedestal by Burlington will certainly deliver. Featuring sleek angular lines and glistening white chunky ceramic, this basin pedestal will add a luxurious and opulent touch in your new bathroom. And at 56cm wide, it would be the perfect addition to a smaller bathroom or ensuite.
The soft curves of the basin alongside the strong, bold lines create beautiful design interest, there to make a statement in your new bathroom. Intricate molded detailing features throughout with a wonderfully spacious bowl giving you plenty of room to wash your hands. Well thought-out design continues with the elegant and unusual 3 hole overflow and Burlington branding for you to show off. Mounted on the wall, this basin sits on a beautifully chunky, silky white pedestal. You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect Burlington basin mixer tap, choosing either one, two or three tap holes. Burlington also offer a Regal pedestal option for those looking for a taller basin, adding an extra 6cm to the height making it more comfortable for those blessed with height!
• Victorian Basin and Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H840mm. Weight: 27.7kg
• Victorian Basin and Regal Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H900mm. Weight: 30.25kg
• Choose from 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee